Monday, March 30, 2009

New Clorox Bleach Commercial

I don't know if anyone else has seen this new Clorox bleach commercial. It's been on for a couple of months but I just saw it again and it infuriates me! 90% of poisoning deaths each year are from children in their own homes. This commercial shows basically a mom and a baby and her using the bleach to wash bottles and such. I think we are in an age were we all at least know we don't wash our children's products in bleach no matter what kind of cleaners you use. But are you kidding me. This is horrible. I waited to say anything and my husband usually doesn't get in a huff about things like this but when he happened to see if and say something about it I knew I wasn't over reacting. This is awful. I googled it on the Internet and apparently I am not the only one mad about it. But I just had to vent. I think Clorox needs to stop this campaign! Find the right market to market your product to!

That was my vent for the month..

No comments:

Post a Comment