Thursday, March 26, 2009

We Are Back....Sick

So we made it back from Wichita on Saturday...yes that was a few days ago. CJ's grandma all of the sudden took a turn for the better. Which is great. She went from them talking about hospice to them sending her to a regular room.

I hope that it all works out. She does have congestive heart failure so I know over time it's going to be harder for her to come out of these episodes. But she is ok for now.

So.....we were heading home Saturday and Jackson stayed over with his grandparents Tom and Mary. When we figured out that Jackson's allergies were not caused by dust, they were caused by household cleaners most of us switched our cleaners, Mom did, CJ's parents and I kept hinting to Tom and Mary...but you don't want to tell someone how to live in their own house..

So Saturday Jackson comes back and his eyes are watering..by today it's back to the old days. He has bronchitis and almost double ear infections. So we have inhalers, puffers, and antibiotics. So tonight I called Mary and told her what happened. What is wierd is that she said Tom had been worried about Jackson, he even had a dream about him. I told her I didn't care I would buy the stuff, but they had to switch. I explained it all. She totally understood. I explained it doesn't work unless you get rid of everything when you switch. If you still have those toxins in your home. So I talked to her and she totally understood. I don't know why I was so worried. She said of course the health of our grandbaby is the most important thing..plus Chase my nephew has horrible asthma and a lot of that comes from cleaners too, so it will help him too.

So I feel a lot better I was worried...really worried..why do we stress so much about the dumbest thing.
I gotta go bcz I have been so excited to watch In The Motherhood..we will see if it's any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment