Thursday, March 12, 2009

Winter? Is it?



So it's MO for sure around here lately. Here are some pictures of Jackson playing in the snow last weekend, then the next day, yes the next day it was almost 70. It's insane.



So basketball ended tonight and Shelby's team took 1st place for the year. Pretty soon it will be time for softball. I am not sure if Iam going to have Jackson play tball this year. He's just not that in to it. He has a little too much energy. He really wants to play football and soccer, so I think I may wait and do that. He wants to wait and it makes life so much easier when you don't have two kids in a sport at the same time. You can give more time to each kid. It works out good if I do it that way because their seasons don't overlap that much with the different sports. The only time I really would have two is when Shelby is doing Volleyball and Jackson has soccer. I just at least like to have family dinner a few nights a week. I prefer every night. It hasn't been that way with basketball season.


Shelby is a big sister again. Aaron's girlfriend had a baby girl yesterday. They named her Morgan Sue Kelly. She is such a cutie and looks just like Shelby did when she was a baby.

Last week would have been my wedding anniv and I was pretty down. So I was trying to think of something to keep myself occupied that day. I didn't feel like working and I REALLY didn't feel like sitting. So I made this pretty cool coupon organizer. If anyone is intersted I will pass on the info to you later. I'll take some pics and put it together. It's come in really handy!!


I hope you are all doing well. And will talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment